This programme will help you to understand more about chronic pain, depression and anxiety, manage your symptoms and begin to make changes to feel better.
You can learn to:
- Understand how thoughts, behaviours, and actions are connected.
- Make small changes to lift your mood.
- Challenge anxious and distorted thoughts and develop coping skills.
- Increase awareness and understanding of emotions in the context of living with a chronic condition.
- Increase activity and motivation in daily life, in the context of physical limitations that can occur when living with Chronic Pain.
Chronic Pain consists of ten modules, complete these in your own time and at your own pace over approximately ten weeks.
Each module contains text, video and audio clips as well as interactive and engaging activities that will help you to develop your coping skills to manage your mood.