Help Centre

Help Informations

What kind of help do you need?

Need Urgent Help or Support?

If you are distressed or experiencing feelings of despair — get help now!

  • Is there someone you can call — family or a friend?
  • Is there a neighbour who can help?

If you or anyone else is in immediate danger or harm, then please call the Emergency Services by dialling 911

Do you need medical or mental health help?

If you do, then it is crucial that you contact the right person and that is most likely to be your doctor/general practitioner. Please make speaking about your mental health a priority with your medical doctor.

If your doctor's office is closed, please follow your physician’s afterhours recommendations or go to the nearest urgent care centre or emergency department. If required, please dial Emergency Services at 911.

Need to talk/experiencing a Crisis?

Crisis Service Canada (CSC) is a collaboration of distress and crisis centres from across Canada, offering nationally available, regionally delivered suicide prevention service.

Canada Suicide Prevention Service (CSPS) is available to anyone thinking about or affected by suicide. Call them toll-free anytime at 1.833.456.4566. or text them at 45645 between 4pm-12am EST.

If you are distressed or experiencing despair, try to speak to somebody now.

  • Is there a family member or a friend you could call?
  • Is there a neighbour or colleague who can help?