SilverCloud Sign-up Start
Welcome to SilverCloud
Before we begin, please note:
- Everything you do on SilverCloud will remain completely confidential, with should it become apparent that you or someone else is at risk of harm.
- If your coach believes there is a physical danger to you or another person, or that intervention may be necessary to protect you or others from physical harm.
- If there is a legal requirement for your coach to provide information to others.
- If your coach feels that a child is at risk or is experiencing emotional, physical, sexual abuse or neglect this may have to be reported to social services in line with child protection guidelines.
- To give you the best experience there are elements of your information that we need to store and process, in line with our
- information you enter directly;
- information given about you (by a coach);
- and information collected automatically when you use the platform.
- SilverCloud is not an emergency service as your coach can’t respond to you in real-time. If you need urgent help please
Please Note: For your own and others’ safety, there are some situations where complete confidentiality cannot be guaranteed:
SilverCloud takes your privacy and security very seriously, and we consider carefully any information that we need to collect or store.
The only information that we collect is:
This includes personal details, information about your mental health or usage details (for example when you log in and which pages you viewed).
We do this in order to make the platform work (for example, in order to show you which pages you have viewed or to communicate with your coach), and also to better understand how it is being used so that we can keep improving.
If you would like to know more, you can read our full privacy notice at any stage by visiting your help centre or by using the link at the bottom of every page.
To commit to getting the most out of your program, please .
- I will take full responsibility for working through SilverCloud at my own pace
- I understand that the more I participate in my program, the better my results will be
- I understand that my coach will log in and review my work at the agreed time. If they are unable to review my work on our regular day, they will do their best to notify me in advance of this change.
- I understand that SilverCloud is not an emergency support platform and immediate responses are not available
- I will consult with a medical provider if advised to do so
- If I am in crisis or feeling very distressed, I will contact supportive family, friends or one of the other contacts provided on the Help page.
By using this program, I agree that:
- I will help you develop skills introduced in this program
- I will treat you with respect and consideration
- I will not engage in therapy or counselling
- I will not provide medical advice
- I will not provide personal advice
- I will review and respond to your progress each week on a scheduled review date. If this date needs to change, I will do my best to inform you of this in advance.
- I will not share information about you unless I have concerns about safety and I need to share your information to keep you or someone else safe. If that happens, I will share the minimum amount necessary and will try to discuss it with you in advance.
- I will help individuals develop skills introduced in the SilverCloud program(s).
- I will treat all individuals with respect and consideration.
- I will not engage in therapeutic counselling.
- I will not provide medical advice / directives or make any recommendations related to medications and nutritional supplements.
- I will review and respond to my members case load each week on a scheduled review date that we both agree on. If this date needs to change, I will make best efforts to inform all individuals on my case load.
- I will not share information about any individuals on my caseload unless I have concerns about individual safety and need to share the information to mitigate harm. As a regulated healthcare professional I have a duty to report but will share the minimum amount necessary and will make best efforts to discuss this with individuals in advance.