SilverCloud Sign-up Start
Welcome to SilverCloud
Before we begin, please note:
- Everything you do on SilverCloud will remain completely confidential. Read the
- I will take full responsibility for working through SilverCloud at my own pace
- I understand that the more I participate in my program, the better my results will be
- I understand that SilverCloud is not an emergency support platform and immediate responses are not available
- I will consult with a medical provider if advised to do so
- If I am in crisis or feeling very distressed, I will contact supportive family, friends or one of the other contacts provided on the Help page.
By using this program, I agree that:
- To give you the best experience there are elements of your information that we need to store and process, in line with our
- information you enter directly;
- and information collected automatically when you use the platform.
- SilverCloud is not an emergency service. If you need urgent help please
SilverCloud takes your privacy and security very seriously, and we consider carefully any information that we need to collect or store.
The only information that we collect is:
This includes personal details, information about your mental health or usage details (for example when you log in and which pages you viewed).
We do this in order to make the platform work (for example, in order to show you which pages you have viewed), and also to better understand how it is being used so that we can keep improving.
If you would like to know more, you can read our full privacy notice at any stage by visiting your help centre or by using the link at the bottom of every page.